Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tribute To Our Boy

For Jared's Make a Wish party we showed the following video.  What a fun night it was and what an amazing foundation.  Jared was extremely bashful, as many of you know, but he has not stopped assembling the Lego's since yesterday evening.  Thank you to all who nominated Jared for this sweet experience.  Amidst so much worry and concern we have sure been blessed with so many tender mercies along the way.

The video had to be broken into the two YouTube segments.  To view the videos please click on the links on the side of the blog listed under "Some Great Links". 

We will post more details when we have some more of the photos available.

Thank You Make A Wish for a memorable night with our boy.

6 comments:

  1. You guys have such a beautiful family. Jared is one amazing little guy. What an honor to be his parents. Brooke had a lesson in church on Sunday about fasting and she came home and said. "mom I think that we should fast for Jared Vance." You are in our thoughts and prayers daily and we would love to see you. How can I get in touch with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what an awsome video! My heart was deaply touched! I'm sure looking through all your photos and videos was a sweet experience and the songs were so touching! We have you always in our thoughts. Lots of Love, Nicki Ellis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, You should make a link to the news story about the experience on ksl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vance family, I pray for peace and happiness for your family (esp. Jared!) every day. My own 3 yr old son, Tyler, was diagnosed with a clival chordoma in March, and we are working with many of the same doctors and institutions you've mentioned in your blog. Our lives have been parallel with yours for the last several months, and I just wanted to let you know that Jared is in my heart and on my mind constantly, and I wish you the best.
    It has helped me to see how other families cope and I've taken great interest in keeping up with your blog. In case you'd like to hear our story, it's mostly documented in our journal here: http://caringbridge.org/visit/tylerdunn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jared's video is so sweet. It's fun to see him with his brother and sister. You can tell there's a lot of love in your wonderful family. (Ellie was in my primary class a little while ago and we were talking about the brother of Jared. She got a kick out of being called the sister of Jared.) We think and pray about your family all the time. We love you guys, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw the video - what an amazing story! Sounds like you have one incredible family. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. Lacey Short Gatherum

    ReplyDelete