Thursday, February 4, 2010

Love This Kid

Sorry everyone out there, we just can't let this site go. It is time to bring things back for all who would care to follow.  Obviously our little boy's physical absence in our home is a challenge we will always experience.  We love him and he has become a constant reminder of just how wonderful life is.  Jared's life was wonderful.  We would like to continually commemorate him on this site as a means of documenting his life as well as our progression through his absence.  There are many experiences with Jared, told both from the parents and the kids that we will share.  Thanks to all the unending support we have received.  We love you all and just cannot begin to explain how greatful we are for such amazing people.  You all raised almost $8,000 for the Chordoma Foundation (The link in this blog does not show this amount, but we received a letter) and gave endlessly to each of us and it hasn't ended.  Thank you, thank you.

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! We continue to pray for you and it will be fun to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo glad you are back. I just completed reading your engineering site and decided I wanted to touch base on Jared's blog. Thank you! Our prayers and love are always constant in behalf of of all of you!
    xoxMom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie, I don't know if you'll even remember me, but we went to high school together and have run into each other a few times. Anyway, I just checked on the BHS blog and saw what you and your family have been going through, and just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. I have a 16 mos old baby girl with Down Syndrome, and she was also born with many other serious complications. I'm not in ANY way trying to compare situations, but I do know what its like to pray for just one more day with your child!! Also that rollar coaster ride of hope and how hard it is to watch your child struggle, and I truly can't imagine that goodbye. Its amazing how much these children teach us, and how profoundly our relationship with God is changed. I know everyone who met him was so blessed!!! Again, I'm so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you will be posting still on this site. I've checked ever so often to see and I think its such a wonderful way to keep Jared alive with fun memories as they come. So thank you for still allowing us into your hearts. We love you guys so much as do all that know your story and we continue to pray for your strenght as life goes on. Love always,
    Christine and Jared

    ReplyDelete